Gift Baskets: Coffee & Chocolate
Undoubtedly you have someone on your gift list who loves chocolate so much that they think it should be its own food group. And there’s nothing like a hot cup of coffee, unless it is a caffè mocha—then you’ve got the best of both worlds! If you’re looking for gifts for the coffee/chocolate lover in your life, here’s a list of suggestions that would be great in a gift basket.
Wondering how to wrap up your fabulous gift basket? For some tips & tricks, read our article about putting all the pieces together.
The List of Deliciousness:
- Askinosie Sipping Chocolate
- Stonewall Kitchen Chocolate Peppermint Sauce
- Gourmet coffee, such as Boca Java or Dean & Deluca
- Artisan chocolate bars, such as those from Cellar Door, Mast Brothers, or Fruition Chocolate.
- Taza Chocolate Mexicano
- Handmade Chocolate Cookies
The Usable Stuff:
- Handmade soap, such as this coffee soap by Lippincott Soap Co.
- Chocolate soap collection – This set contains 4 bars: Amber Chocolate, Chocolate Bar, Fudge Brownie, and Raspberry Drizzle.
- Coffee Chocolate Body Scrub – This organic body polish will exfoliate and moisturize, leaving skin feeling silky smooth.
- Coffee cup cufflinks
- Caffeine molecule mug
- Roasted coffee and chocolate pastry scented candle
Other things to include:
- Flavored coffee syrups
- Chocolate truffles
- Gift card to a favorite coffee shop
- Chocolate wafers
- Chocolate energy bars