Share This Craft
Sparkly Winter Branches
Christmas is a faaaabulous time of year! Brighten up any area with this wintery pink arrangement of branches and icicles. Pick up whatever type/color of winter branches you like from the craft store, and this quick & easy centerpiece could be on your table in no time.
Supplies & Tools:
- About 8 stems of branches*
- Tall vase
- Clear glass pebbles
- Mixed pink pebbles
*We got about 4 stems of a linear branch (hot pink), and 4 stems of a bushy branch (light pink). You may need more if you have a large vase. (Our vase is 10.5" tall with a 4" opening.)
- Add clear and pink pebbles to vase.
- Slightly separate the breaks of the branches to make them appear fuller.
- Add the shorter branches to vase, criss-crossing the stems.
- Add longer branches to vase.
- Add a ribbon or other décor as desired. For instructions on how to make a bow like the one below, click here.