Share This Craft
Simple Stenciled Christmas Apron
In this fun craft, your kiddos can make a personalized Christmas apron for the holidays. This is a fun activity for young children as well as the older ones. Kids could also make a special apron for a grandparent by stamping their handprints instead of using stencils.
Supplies & Tools:
- Printable template (download here)
- Apron from the craft store
- Fabric paint
- Foam brush
- Optional: marker
- Print the template.
- Cut pages 2 and 3 in half to separate the stencils.
- Cut out the center of each stencil.
Note: Fold each stencil in half (along dotted line) and cut out the shape. Unfold paper. Now you have 5 stencils!
- Place stencil on apron and use brush to apply paint. For best results, dab the paint onto the fabric in an up & down motion.
- Optional: Write name at the top of the apron with a marker.
- Let dry for 24 hours.
- Now you have an apron to wear while baking Christmas cookies for Santa.
Companion Craft for Adults:
Hey, parents! Want to make a pretty apron for yourself? Click the image below to get directions on how to make a Reversible Christmas Apron.