Share This Craft
As Santa travels the world on Christmas Eve, he goes up and down millions and millions of chimneys. While making this craft, children can color a chimney and pretend they are helping Santa deliver presents on Christmas Eve like Bonnie and the other elves in this story.
Supplies & Tools:
- Printable template (download here)
- Glue or rubber cement
- Print the template.
- Color chimney pattern.
- Cut out chimney and fold along dotted lines.
- Put glue on tab and glue the chimney together.
- Place Poly-Fil inside chimney, billowing out from the top.
- Now you have a chimney for Santa to go down!