Share This Craft
Easy Pompom Tree Decoration
Kids will enjoy making this fuzzy little evergreen during the holidays. It’s a perfect activity in a classroom or on a Saturday crafternoon!
Supplies & Tools:
- Printable template (download here)
- Markers or crayons
- Cork stopper
- Glitter glue or stickers
- 15 green pompoms
- Print out the template. Cut out pattern.
- Place pattern onto cardstock and trace. Cut out tree.
- Color trunk of tree.
- Glue pompoms onto tree.
- Decorate tree with glitter glue (or stickers).
- Glue cork stopper to back of tree trunk so that your tree can stand up on its own.
- Now you have a holiday tree decoration!