Share This Craft
Craft Foam Hot Cocoa Mug
The winter months are quite chilly, but a cup of cocoa is always a comforting treat. In this craft kiddos will decorate their own foam mug with some of the elves’ favorite things: glitter and marshmallows! When finished, children can pretend they are eating some “chocolate chick cookies” with their cup of cocoa. For an entertaining story, read about the cookies the elves made in this story.
Supplies & Tools:
- Printable template (download here)
- Craft foam
- Rubber cement
- Mini marshmallows
- Decorations: markers, glitter, sequins
- Print out the template and cut out mug.
- Place the paper mug on foam and trace, then cut out.
- Draw a “D” inside the handle.
- Glue marshmallows at the top. Decorate the mug using markers, glitter, sequins, or whatever you like!
- Now you have a mug of hot cocoa to go with your chocolate chip cookies!