Share This Craft
Baby Bart Book
Do you remember what the elves did when the electricity went out in “Use Your Imagination”? They read a book and pictured the tale in their minds! In this craft, your child can use their imagination to write a story about Baby Bart. After your child finishes making their book, they can read it to a friend or a family member!
Supplies & Tools:
- Printable template (download here)
- Medium-wide red ribbon, about 26" long
- Crayons or markers
- Print out the template. Cut along dotted line.
- Fold blank portion in half. Fold other portion in half so that Baby Bart is on the outside. Put blank section inside of section with Baby Bart on it.
- Tie ribbon around booklet. Be sure to wrap the ribbon around the booklet’s inside fold so that the pages don’t fall out.
- Now you have your own handmade book. Open the book, then write and draw your own story about Baby Bart!